Stuff


This post is appropriately named Stuff as it encompasses a jumble of things. First and foremost are some forgotten 35mm prints that I thought were junk in terms of the low exposure appearances, but i've grown to like them. Above are prints of me fooling around on a quaint road in New Hampshire during Thanksgiving of last year.


This is a scan of my notebook that I carry around with me most of the time. I like to jot down my ideas and little scenarios that come up in my head. Here is an example of one:

The train careened through the underground tunnels of NYC with me in car number two. I was accompanied by two me, one young and old, on opposite sides of me. As the train stopped at President, no one came on. Thus continuing our journey.

There is more to that little story, but I can't reveal everything. Beside the notebook is a patch that my friend got me for Christmas from Mokuyobi threads. 


The picture on the left was accidental where I pressed the button on the camera as soon as I wound it. Seeing the angle that it was taken, I was quite taken aback and thought I wasted an exposure but it turned out quite well. On the right are the abandoned escalators at a previous internship I worked at. I would often use these escalators to move between floors, but once it hit a certain hour an eerie feeling would soon emerge. There was also a peculiar smell of stale air due to the things not being in use for a while and also because it was enclosed. 

P.S. I've been drinking a concoction of water + chia seeds + a slice of lemon creating an awesome drink to clean your insides and make you happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment