Euro Star


A few of the photos I took during my 10 day Euro trip, traveling between Paris, Venice and Rome. I fell in love with every city. Each had its own charm and personality that will for sure entice the traveller at heart.

These were taken at the Musée d'Orsay which houses the world largest collection of impressionists and post impressionist masterpieces. There are glass pathways at the ends of the museum which I are similar to the pathways at Grand Central station. They give an amazing birds eye view of the whole museum which was once railway station. 
I saved you from the generic pictures usually taken at the Louvre (ex. posing in the middle of the many great halls and a cheesy selfie next to the Mona Lisa). You really need at least three days to leisurely look at each work of art. 
Birds eye view of the Eiffel Tower in a Ferris Wheel at the Jardin des Tuileries.

Waiting to eat. 
Scandalous.
Fun Fact: A little boy was watching us take a picture of his building. I waved, he didn't. 
CUTE.
View from hotel room balcony. 
The base of the Sacre Coeur overlooked Paris. 
Fun Fact: The monorail that took you from Sacre Coeur to the bottom of the hill reeks. 
Versailles: Need I say more. 
Wow look at that view. 
All the colors in Venice are amazing. 
This is seriously an accurate depiction of some tourists here. 
Like come on, the colors. 
A mini hall of mirrors at the Palazzo Doria Pamphilj. This gallery is probably one of my favorite places I went to during my trip. It was not crowded at all and you could leisurely peruse through since there weren't any haggard tourists trying to take a picture of everything. This place was just too good. 
I fell in love with Caravaggio's Rest on the Flight into Egypt. Fucking spectacular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment