My current favorite pieces ranging from lifestyle to beauty for the first month of the new year.
I've been reading tons lately due to the fact that I have more free time considering college apps are now finished and submitted. Both of these books are great reads and definitely keeps the reader
flipping through the pages. Ozeki and Murakami (one of my favorite authors) are masterful writers who create such wonderful reads. For a more lighter read, A Tale For The Time Being, is great but it still deals with some heavier topics. As with all Murakami novels, a word of caution is advised.
When it comes to summaries, I am not your friend, google is. But take my word these books are fantastic!
Fjallraven Kanken Mini (Ox Blood) : Very versatile and functional bag. The Kanken model was created to help out the backs of young Swedish children and now is a global icon. I was drawn to the bag due to its minimalist features that serve a purpose.
I use this when I don't want to carry something in my hand and its an easier alternative to a purse. Despite its small size compared to the classic Kanken it fits all your everyday essentials and more, trust me, it fits a lot. The color is absolutely gorgeous and gives color to my usual dark attire.
Laneige BB Cushion (Medium): Hands down one of the best BB creams I have tried. It has great coverage without looking like a cake face. The air cushion really blends the cream which sets into the skin nicely. I tried this because everyone was raving about cushion technology. It is quite expensive, especially on a student budget, but it is worth the money. It also has major sun block game with an SPF of 50+!



No comments:
Post a Comment